Gifts of $1,000 or more to SECU Family House shine hope through the darkness for families facing difficult treatment or recovery.
Luminary Society members cover the nightly costs of housing critically ill patients and their families at SECU Family House. View membership benefits here.
- Beacon: A $30,000 investment funds one room for an entire year -- 365 nights.
- Lighthouse: A $10,000 investment funds one room for four months -- 120 nights.
- Fireplace: A $5,000 investment funds one room for two months -- 60 nights.
- Lantern: A $2,500 investment funds one room for one month -- 30 nights.
- Torch: A $1,000 investment funds one room for twelve nights -- one night per month.
Membership based on tax-deductible giving.
If you have questions or would like further information, please contact Kirsten Beattie at 919.932.8005.
Current Luminary Supporters
Listing reflects gifts made January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016.