What you use in your house, we use in ours–only much, much more. Please help us keep these items stocked in our pantry so families can use them as necessary.
- Bottled water
- Chips, crackers, pretzels and cookies (individual servings)
- Canned tuna fish (5 oz. cans)
- Coffee (ground regular)
- Fruit cups (individual servings)
- Gift cards for Costco (Visa), Wal-Mart, Target, Food Lion, Harris Teeter, etc.
- Granola bars, nabs, other grab-n-go snacks
- Jello, pudding cups (individual servings)
- Mayonnaise, Cooking Oil
- Microwave pasta (individual servings of macaroni and cheese or Chef Boyardee ravioli, spaghetti)
- Ready to eat soups
- Salt and pepper shakers (individual size)
- Sugar, coffee creamer, artificial sweetener (Splenda, Equal, etc.)
- Ajax or Comet Cleanser
- Detergent for Dishwashers
- Food Storage Containers - Medium and Large
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Soap
- Hotel-sized Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap etc.)
- Kitchen Trash Bags (13 gallon drawstring)
- Paper Cups
- Paper Plates
- Paper Towels
Individual serving sizes are preferred to bulk items.
Amazon Wish List
We also have posted some Wish List items on Amazon. Place your order, and Amazon will ship your items directly to the House. (Shipping fees apply.)
For all your Amazon purchases, we participate in the Amazon Smile program. Every time you shop, Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Family House, at no cost to you. Go to smile.amazon.com and select "SECU Family House at UNC Hospitals" as your designated charity.