Gifts of $1,000 or more to SECU Family House shine hope through the darkness for families facing difficult treatment or recovery.
Luminary Society members cover the nightly costs of housing critically ill patients and their families at SECU Family House. Make your gift today at one of the following levels:
- Beacon: A $25,000 investment funds the full stay of two lung transplant patients -- 263 nights.
- Lighthouse: A $10,000 investment funds the full stay of a bone marrow transplant patient -- 105 nights.
- Fireplace: A $5,000 investment funds the full stay of two radiation oncology patients -- 52 nights.
- Lantern: A $2,000 investment funds the full stay of two burn treatment patients -- 21 nights.
- Torch: A $1,000 investment funds the full stay of a perinatal psychiatry family -- 10 nights.
Membership based on tax-deductible giving. If you have questions or would like further information, please contact Amy Blackwelder at 919-932-8001.