Join us for The 2019 Gala on Friday, September 6, 2019 at 6 p.m. at the Carolina Inn
Black Tie Optional
The Gala will begin at 6 p.m. and run until the dancing ends. The below schedule is tentative and subject to change:
- 6:00 p.m. Reception & Silent Auction
- 6:30 p.m. "Share the House" celebration toast
- 7:00 p.m. Be seated for dinner
- 7:15 p.m. Dinner, Welcome, Program & Live Auction
- 9:00 -11:30 p.m. An After Party with live music by Fantasy; Dessert with Coffee and late night snacks
Location and Parking
The Carolina Inn is located on the UNC campus at 211 Pittsboro St, Chapel Hill, NC 27516. Parking is available at The Nash Lot and limited valet will be available at The Carolina Inn for $7 per car. Visit The Carolina Inn's website for more information. A lovely boutique hotel, The Carolina Inn is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Menu for the evening
- Pressed Watermelon with Basil and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Pimento Cheese, Hot Pepper Jelly, Crackers
- Crab Cake with Old Bay Remoulade
- Romaine and Arugula with Sliced Radish and Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Entrée choice of:
- Pepper Seared Petite Filet of Beef with Jumbo Shrimp, Fingerling Potatoes, Roasted Broccoli, Madeira Demi.
- Wild Mushroom Risotto (Vegetarian)
- Opera Cake, Seasonal Fruit Filling, Italian Butter Cream with Fresh Raspberries on the Side
Contact Martha Aldridge with questions!